I feel to make my rebrand successful, I should include a tagline that could work with my logo, I think it will help add impact to the rebrand.
- A picture paints a thousand words.
- A thing of beauty is a joy forever.
- Every picture tells a story.
- You only get one chance to make a first impression.
- If a job is worth doing, it’s worth doing well.
- Seeing is believing.
- There’s a time and a place for everything. Kodak.
- Knowledge is key.
- Knowledge is power.
- What you see is what you get.
Proverbs Rearranged –
- You get what you see.
- Lasting Impressions.
- A little knowledge goes a long way.
Artist Quotes –
- A picture is a poem without words. (Horace)
- You don’t take a photograph, you make it. (Ansel Adams)
- The camera photographs what’s there.
- A good snapshot stops a moment from running away.
- You can capture the world.
- One Moment.
- Lifetime – Timelife.
- Eyesight – Sighteye.
- Timeshare – Sharetime.
- Telltale – Taletell.
- Timesaving – Savingtime.
- Afterimage – Imageafter.
Kodak Rearranged –
My Taglines –
- Feel the experience.
- Live the experience.
- The quality behind the picture.
- Keep it Reel.
- We do ideas. Kodak.
- We create need. Kodak.
- The bigger picture.
- Developing ideas since 1888.